The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1707 is finally up and running w/ pics

ALRIGHT!!!! Whoo hoo, I have power steering! I do have the buschur fmic installed on the galant. It took some time. I did alot of cutting to get it in there. THe front bumper support, shaved the radiator on passenger side, removed the lines for power steering that run up beside the A?C lines, cut a C on both sides to make room for the couplers. It was really not that bad just time consuming.

Wendy
Loves her VR4

streetmasters

looks like you got yourself a beast....nice work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

race ya for pinks lol!!! jk ( i would totally get spanked)

UPDATE:

I have fabbed a lower intercooler pipe for the car. New ported hotside including exhaust port and area around flapper. 3 in o2 housing directly off the turbine housing with external dump. Also I now have my PLX wideband installed. Will post pictures soon. Time to get a better time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Wendy

BTW, I now have power steering. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I have always grown up around people that race and I enjoy cars alot. I was always hanging out with the guys who wanted to get their cars faster than their buddy's car. I found my love in DSMs and know the ins and outs of them. I have torn the motor completely down, removing it from the car and replaced spun rod bearings on my FWD. AT one time I had 5 DSMs at one time. I had goals: To be the quickest 16g powered fwd. I got that record back in 05. I run a 1.69 60" 12.10 @ 116.67. Then I got pregnant and of course couldnt race anymore for 2 reasons. Pregnant and the track said I couldn't come back without a cage in the car. I have run 1.56 60' 11.87 @ 115.something in my 16g AWD with cage. Keep in mind these were non evo 16g's just B16g's. My son is now 2 and a half and I am ready to get back in to this again. I am going to build a drag fwd eclipse and a streetable GVR4 but fast and fun to drive. Maybe more than you wanted to know but that my story. 2009 here I come. Fingers triple crossed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy
Determined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

1badgvr4

Quoting girlieracr4g63:
I have always grown up around people that race and I enjoy cars alot. I was always hanging out with the guys who wanted to get their cars faster than their buddy's car. I found my love in DSMs and know the ins and outs of them. I have torn the motor completely down, removing it from the car and replaced spun rod bearings on my FWD. AT one time I had 5 DSMs at one time. I had goals: To be the quickest 16g powered fwd. I got that record back in 05. I run a 1.69 60" 12.10 @ 116.67. Then I got pregnant and of course couldnt race anymore for 2 reasons. Pregnant and the track said I couldn't come back without a cage in the car. I have run 1.56 60' 11.87 @ 115.something in my 16g AWD with cage. Keep in mind these were non evo 16g's just B16g's. My son is now 2 and a half and I am ready to get back in to this again. I am going to build a drag fwd eclipse and a streetable GVR4 but fast and fun to drive. Maybe more than you wanted to know but that my story. 2009 here I come. Fingers triple crossed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy
Determined /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Wendy = Awesome. Keep it up and I hope to find a girl as in to it as I am one day.

BoostedAWD91

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Thats awsome, u dont find to many girls into cars let alone DSM's and GVR4.

I will post a few pics tomorrow weather permitting of how the lower pipe looks and my 3 in outlet on my o2 housing. The picture that will probably surprise the most of you will also be posted tomorrow. STAY TUNED!!!! Hehehe

Wendy

Well it pretty much rained all day but it slack off to none this evening. I have posted a picture of the new lower intercooler pipe I had to fab up. The picture quality sucks sorry. its dark.

Also as a stunner for alot of you and Im sure I will get mixed reviews. I have posted this additional picture. The 3 daimonds need to be widened and also I will have GVR4 added somehow. I have thick skin so any that arent for this kinda thing I understand. THis explains my love for the 4G63 powered cars!!!

I soon to have my logger working so I can get both wideband and TMO logging at the same time. THis ought to be fun seeing what I can get out of this car. I do need a 4 bolt but in due time. I will have it dyno'd soon after my full tune and let you guys know. Pressure test tomorrow for any little issues. Guys have a great night. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Wendy
Contemplating E85 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

BoostedAWD91

Wish there was more girls like you out there!! Im sure u have guys either all over u cause u race or some guys pissed cause u blew them away in a race

Woody

I have a friend thats a die hard honda fan, and she has a honda sign on her ankle, but never though i would see a female 4g63 fan. Love the tattoo

I appriciate all the approvals guys. I need to have it touched up and the diamonds widened. I am trying to figure out a way to incorporate GVR4 in there somehow. Much love for the 4G63!!!!

Wendy

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned