The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1605/2000 build (updated 2012)

asmo

heres the rear finished
17x8
215/40/17

gotclutch87

They look awesome on there i got a nile black 1036 ive been looking around for something to throw on it. Might have to go this route.

GVR47111K

Those are HAWT!

asmo

Got them all mounted up today, I have to order new lugnuts so the center caps fit but heres a couple more pics

[/ur

Last edited:

bobdole

Man those look great. Love the lip size too. Great job.

asmo

Finally did the heater core last weekend, its always had a slight leak but lately the "sweet smell" was getting bad.
then the first cold morning of the year windshield fogged /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I have always has a small fog patch above cluster that seamed out of place, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif it's becouse where the heater core is in these cars. its in the dead center of the dash.
Im a pretty handy guy and just did the one in my truck, only took 2 hrs.
so I gave it a go, started friday night,
step one removed dash 2-3 hrs.

removed the dash support ya the heater core is in that box dead center.
ok now what did I get myself into /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

img.php

took the box out the core had been leaking awhile, I think when the pressure was high it would seap out in to this case

img.php

dumped it out and then took it apart and cleaned it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
we don't want to smell that anymore

img.php

then put it all back together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

new heater hoses

This took all of my weekend starting friday night for 3 hrs and working all day sat, and then cleaning reassembly all day sunday.
all said the cores in these cars is a very big job, I can now go back to enjoying my ride.

current pics 12/12

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned