The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

580/2000 Mystery!

GSRVR

I am trying to figure out the mystery of car 580/2000. I did a carfax on it and it doesn't appear to be stolen. However, this car has been sitting for over 15 years according the person whom has it. Does anyone know about this car's past? The last place I've tracked it to is registered in New Mexico in 2001. And searching the registry turns up that it was owned by one of the members here that lives in Washington. (I have made attempts at communication but no response thus far) If anyone can add anything to shed light upon this situation I would be very grateful. I would hate to see yet another GVR4 get scrapped.

Thank you all in advance!

Lancer99

Looks like user name on here by the name of Barnes was the last one to have some sort of info on it. Maybe try contacting him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Lancer99

Well start a new history for 580/2000. The past is dead, if the car is pretty much rust free, than pick it up and mold into what you want to do with it.

Lancer99

HOLY sh*t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It looks like a zombie Gvr4.

Lancer99

I don't know, I'd be too worry about how much water got in through the broken windshield. The whole dash, the wiring, standing water on the seats and carpet, hopefully it didn't rust the floor.

G

Staff member
Part it out.

ktmrider

Worst case get with snailspool and the lads over on abq-dsm.com

Great group, always allowed me to participate even tho the G ain't DSM... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

GSRVR

Hey Mike! I didn't know you still frequented GVR4 forums since you sold yours! Snailspool is the one whom let me know this car existed but was unsure of its history.

citymunky

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif WOW how much did you pay for that?

holeshotmoe

Quoting Lancer99:
HOLY sh*t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It looks like a zombie Gvr4.

And some freakenstein too with the 92 wheels on one side.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Quoting GSRVR:
Hey Mike! I didn't know you still frequented GVR4 forums since you sold yours! Snailspool is the one whom let me know this car existed but was unsure of its history.

Derp should have realized it was you Duncan!

Should be a fun project, keep us informed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned