The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

#1501 Checking in and saying hi

tektic

Great DD build. Mine mod list should be very similar when complete. I'm trying to use up all the spare parts I have and keep my ps, ac and antenna though.

LIV4PSI

Quoting GSX_TC:
Interesting color for the rims, i like it.

It wasn't exactly the color we were going for, but I think it came out okay. The rims didn't seal good, so we had to wet sand and respray them. It changed things up some. Bob Dole's car was my inspiration. We dubbed the color "bronze metal" Here's a pic from the paint booth.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Quoting tektic:
Great DD build. Mine mod list should be very similar when complete. I'm trying to use up all the spare parts I have and keep my ps, ac and antenna though.

Although I have been driving it as a daily, it isn't my DD. I have an 04 STi for daily duty. I broke the output shaft launching at the track last spring, and I decided to let the Suby sit for a year so I could get 1501 on the road and to the DSM Shootout. JSB ain't my style /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I never use AC or the radio on anything. I only went to the manual rack because my power rack was leaking everywhere and the pump was junk as well. Honestly, I really enjoy it though. I like how manual racks make the car feel more connected to the road, and it still turns without much difficulty. I was surprised, there wasn't as much as a trade off as I had anticipated.

I need to make a proper build thread in the General section. I finally rounded up all of the pics from when my best friend Mark traded for it, and all the pics he took when he owned it. Also, I recently received a $1,100 order of goodies from JNZ that I haven't posted up yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

EHmotorsports

coming along nicely! within 4 years i would like to make it to the shootout also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned