The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1036/2000

Wow it has been some time since i last updated..i been so busy with other projects.

i've added a bit of new part's since the last time..

some part's i've added.

1g AWD 5 lug conv.
drilled rotors.

Kyb adjustable struts.
Megan springs.

Megan exhaust 3in front to back.

Precision 50trim turbo.
AEM fuel rail.

680cc injectors.

dsm link.
HKS rfl BOV.

and a few other lil parts here and there.. and some photos to help.

GSX_TC

Dam sh*t looks badass man, is that an EVO 8 wing you got on it? I likes and where did you get that hood?

thank you.. yes it is, and the hood is a stock one, but they molded in part of the evo hood.
i dont honestly care for it to much...

MellowVR4

Quoting raptorreed:
Welcome, hopefully this car is in good hands now.

Yes it's the same car, previous owner ended up being shady.
here's an old pic of it for the new guy
101789-0-0-0.jpg

PLEASE DONT EVER LET ME SEE THIS EVER AGain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

Well it looks pretty sweet, if you ever wanna sell that hood let me know because i'll buy it. hey can u take a pic of the rear of the car so i can see how that evo8 wing looks on it. I really like that

i left that body kit out in a lil hick town.. so it'll never be back.. i got stock bumper's im putting on.

Quoting GSX_TC:
Well it looks pretty sweet, if you ever wanna sell that hood let me know because i'll buy it. hey can u take a pic of the rear of the car so i can see how that evo8 wing looks on it. I really like that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSX_TC

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

it's not to bad.. i don't know about selling it.. cause i'll need another stock hood. someday i can see it happening..cause i deffently don't want the hood on the car.. and ill post the pic.

This Build is no longer alive, I currently sold the car due to seeing how much front end work it needed, However i have picked up two more VR4's! that i know i can make into one bada$$ machine!..

i got this car a few days ago, most of the parts are gone engine wise. Any info on the dsm link it came with? it was in the backseat. but anyways i traded my rb20det 93 240sx coupe for it. i have already put plenty of parts on this car. pulled the front tint and start4ed building a motor. i would love to know more history on the car i will do a build thread. ive already started i wont post until i get deep into it so i dont leave everyone with a lost cause. Anywhere in IA,IL area to find a stock hood? or trade for this one thats on here just not my style. .

no one knows much about this car? Ive read through all the posts I could find on google about it. got alot of info.

2000GTX

I cannot stand the look of this body mod. It takes away the look of the Galant and makes it look like a wannabe riceburner

Quoting raptorreed:
Welcome, hopefully this car is in good hands now.

Yes it's the same car, previous owner ended up being shady.
here's an old pic of it for the new guy
101789-0-0-0.jpg

Sorry.Looks nothing like this anymore. looks stock now.
just in need of a stock hood cause this mangled one is still on it. Whoever did it did a good job just not my style. ill keep it a sleeper. I pulled tint off also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned