The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

'09 Calendar

4Grim

Quoting iceman69510:
I think that is a good idea. A "nice" feature car for the big picture, then a little shot (in one of the spare day areas) of a GVR4 on jackstands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I like that idea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BoostedAWD91

yes i was at the jmf open house
wop, yes i know its dumb with the truck in the backround but its all i have for the time being till i get a new pic

couple of mine
black_gvr4.jpg

l_012b8e38f0e0405789cb2255e742373a.jpg

l_e4ed4a9b6d024a3a8796765571937c01.jpg

l_574812aa714c4a689f13522d580cd851.jpg

I was there too, I was the only other Galant there

Picture083.jpg

Picture075.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess the headlight covers are rare, and they do not make them anymore. my brother bought them from a board member on here but since his car is down, he let me rock them for now.

Yeah, from Digit and we gotta get some pictures of you car. Your's are meh.

Quoting Boostx:

Nice picture bro, but you're no longer the owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

381gvr4

^^^^ GREAT pic......... For the GN/T-type calender!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

" Baby #1 in front..... not so important baby #2 (which I sold)..... there!"

Last edited:

Quoting Aspod:
When do you want the pictures by?

I think November 20th should be enough time for everyone to get some nice pictures.

Some picture taking tips:
1) Best times for taking photos are either @ sunrise or sunset. You only have a very small window to catch the perfect lighting without the glare so setup the shot before that time.
2) If taking pictures during the day, make sure the Sun is behind you or overhead not infront of you.
3) Night shots usually come out with poor lighting unless you have a super duper baller camera & lens.
4) Setup the back ground, meaning no trucks or any other vehicles. Maybe a group pic of gvr4's but other vehicles should be avoided.
5) Make sure all the windows are rolled up. It makes the photo looks more professional.

Quoting Garfield Wright:
Quoting Boostx:

Nice picture bro, but you're no longer the owner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'll back up john on this. I owe him for handing over such a nice car.

Quoting Jonvr4:
img.php

Jon, I can get you and Ricky a high res of one of his pics if you want. Just let me know which one.

I have more of his car on my blogspot page, click

slugsgomoo

DSC_0059.JPG

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif ok, wasn't really serious about that one.

This one is pretty sweet though, can get full res on request, etc.

DSC_8014.jpg

That's Petecavscout's car 362/1000

Last edited:

thecman02

It is probably a little dark :-(. Maybe a photoshop wizard can brighten it up or something.
Chris Mowell
580/1000
USA

img.php

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned