The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Pigtail ends for Amber corners

manikbastrd

small clip in end of the pigtail for the corners. This is the piece that the bulb clips in to. A cut pigtail will work probably. The end looks like this VVV

strokin4dr

Go to the u-pull and snip the pigtails off of a newer Galant. They fit perfectly. Many other cars, not just mitsubishi have pigtails that will work with your corner lights. Also, get the 3 wire pigtail for a dual element bulb if using a JDM bumper. Lets you have your parking lights and turn signals all in one place (and looks better too)!
-Ryan

G

Staff member
What year galant? These things have to be sold by mitsubishi?

strokin4dr

Pretty sure I got mine off an 8G Galant.

manikbastrd

Well I just ordered two from my local mitsubishi Stealership...Part number MU805820...We shall see if it matches up or not. If not, I will have to go looking for some Kias to scavenge from. Thanks for the help guys.

G

Staff member
What car were they for? If the sockets are available from mitsu then I can order the jdm units once i know the part #.

Last edited:

manikbastrd

Those were for an 8G Galant IIRC. I had him keep looking up cars till one popped out a useable part number. I will let you know if they are correct when I get them. I was also just looking at some subaru tails, and they seem to be the same socket. I will verify that tomorrow when I go back to the shop.

strokin4dr

Quoting G:
What car were they for? If the sockets are available from mitsu then I can order the jdm units once i know the part #.

It's a common socket on many makes of cars. It would be ignorant to order the jdm part when they are easily sourced here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

G

Staff member
Ignant!

manikbastrd

Hopefully this means I bought the right ones from the stealership. Junkyard around here didn't have any Galants with headlights.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned