The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Amber corner connector

makedollarz

I purchased some amber corners, but they did not come with the wires/connectors to clip into the housing of the the corner light. Does anyone know a vehicle that used the same connectors or a part number where I can order them? The corner light clips from a 1g are very close and almost clip in but have a small piece of plastic that won't let them snap into place.

Thanks

misterfixit

Tail light cluster on a rvr, space runner, space wagon, chariot, expo thing. Has a two wire and a 3 wire bulb holder in each.

Rich

makedollarz

Thanks for the reply... Couple things I need help with.

None of the clips from the expo will snap into the corners I have and work. One of the ones from the taillights is close, but it doesn't turn the blinker on so it won't work. The front corner lights from the expo will work and twist in place, but it would use those tiny light bulbs and when I turn on my blinker it works, but flashes light I have a bulb out although they front and rear both work.

My other option is to use one of the bulb housings and bulbs from the expo"s taillights, as it fits but would just need a little silicone to seal it properly. My question with going this route is that there are three wires come from the expo's bulb, and only 2 on the car. I tested it and it works fine just using two of the three wires and also it doesn't flash like a bulb is bad. What is the third wire for? Could it be connected to the parking lights so Id have parking lights and blinkers?

RedTwo

I just rammed some jumper wires into the factory harness and some female connectors onto the pins on the bulb. Oh so rangi...

Third wire is for parking lights.

BluFalcon

I got the bulb socket/plugs from the front corner/turn signal light a 2Gb Eclipse that was being parted out. Socket had three wires and a 2 element bulb. Wired one side to use as a parking light and the brighter element was used for the turn signal. I had to use a razor knife to cut one of the notches off of the socket to allow it to fit in the Amber corner.

TRBODSM

shoot me a PM and ill give you my number. I wired mine to be running lights and blinkers. I can help you out with info if you havnt fixed them already.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned