The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rotors and pads

Tre3zy

hey guys just wondering wat rotors and pads you guys recommend i need to change them soon and was wondering if there anything out in the market that you guys recommend that is not too expensive but better than the oem stuff.... thnx

-triz

MMCVR4

I went with Axxis brake pads. They create alot of brake dust, but very good stopping ability. Still have stock rotors.

Boostdtalon

I just ordered hawk hps pads for the front and either going with ebc green or oem in the rear with stock rotors. The hawk front and oem rear is what was suggested by Garfield.

alansupra94

I am running stock until I can get my grubby fingers on a EVO brake setup for a decent price.

I car came with pretty much new brake pads and a full extra set so I didn't see the point in wasting money yet.

Tre3zy

wait is the evo setup like easy to install like the one garfield sells? because i really wanna get the setup he have down the future....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned