GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: FEELER
Previous thread Next thread

FS: FEELER

texasgvr4

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1227922 posted 05/10/16 09:57 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
I have number 1059 91 gvr4 in white. I have owned the car for about 4 yrs and its has been my daily driver. It has a clean tittle but id have to file for a lost one. I am interested in selling but not sure what its worth, the interior is about a 7 out of 10, the outside was rought 5 or 6 10 until i was hit in the front end last yr. The car still runs and drives and i do drive it daily still. Car would need front radiator support spot welded in new hood and new front bumper. Car is 99% rust free. I dont know of any rust but it is possible there is a little surface rust somewhere not visible. Car is stock has just over 200 k on the OD. Car smokes/ burns oil but i do believe its the turbo seals. Car runs strong and has never broken down on me. I hate to sell it but i have another project build and need something newer for a daily driver.

If you are interested you can text me a 469-525-5190 and i will send you pics and answer any questions. Thanks

Adam

Posts: 3 | From: dallas TX | Member Since: 12/17/15 | IP: (72.24.133.106) | Report this post to a Moderator

jnava Galant VR4.org Moderator
57/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1228014 posted 05/11/16 10:08 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Post pics and price per rules. That being said....Im local....possibly interested

Posts: 2044 | From: Arlington, Tx | Member Since: 04/18/08 | IP: (2607:fb90:44a5:9) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1660

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.084 seconds in which 0.073 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page