The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice omg150. heres a couple shots of my s13 hatch. it was a drift car. it dynoed out at 495 bhp at 28 psi.

2010-09-13144854.jpg

2010-08-14131052.jpg

101_1280.jpg

101_1279.jpg

2010-08-18181737.jpg

101_1276.jpg

101_1277.jpg

101_1278.jpg

101_1274.jpg

she wasnt the prettiest. but moved like a bad out of he77

Last edited by a moderator:

Barnes

Big deal. Plenty of folks here are motherfuckers. Some people stay married after they have the kids. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

eh. i can be arrogant. but never mean. i leave that up to the people whove bene here awhile. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4thStroke

Quoting omg150ismine:
bro what the hell does that pic have to do with anything?

Exactly. You aren't the mother f***er.

I love self proclaimed mother fuckers.

You better watch out before you are leakin bro! I've seen the vid this is the internet.

ill probably get flamed for this. but heres a couple pics of my last honda ive built. its a turbo ls 4dr. i got it when it was bone stock, automattic and 100k miles on it.

2010-01-07134046.jpg

2010-04-13100445.jpg

2010-04-13100413.jpg

2010-04-13100342.jpg

2010-04-13100424.jpg

2010-04-13100424.jpg

this car was a budget build with an ebay turbo kit. i have a video of me doing a pull in it on yourtube. it was on 9psi and i ran a 12.3 @ 112.3 mph. all with under 3k put into the car. like i said i know how to build cars. but when it comes to galant vr4's im as noob as you. so jsut please take it witha grain of salt and learn what you can. the more you know.. the less questions you ask.

Barnes

Great. Uncleben4rice seemly disappears, and then this guy shows up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtc.gif

whats your deal mr mobile ive been totally nice and cool with you. YOu wanna f*** on me?

Quoting BarnesMobile:
Great. Uncleben4rice seemly disappears, and then this guy shows up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtc.gif

im sorry buddy. ill keep the hodna posts to a minimum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DR1665

Quoting omgFNGhasamouthonhim:
Bro im as real as it gets. every bit of that info is legit too ive got nothin but street cred.

You sure you don't have a missed appointment for a GED test? Because, the way you're coming across, I think you've mistaken debit for credit. Please re-enter your PIN. Your Flatbrim Rewardz card was just declined.

Quoting omgFNGhasamouthonhim:
street cred is what you earn when you can walk the walk. when i say i am a mother f***er i literally mean that kind of stuff.

Literally? You f*** your mother? That's foul and entirely unconscionable. Do you eat pieces of sh*t too?

The walk you're walking is that of a middle school dropout who rides along on one of those trucks that vacuum up the Wal-Mart parking lot at 3AM. Of course, I could be wrong. "North metro front range" could mean collar-popping, pink polo-wearing, cronk socket, hellaflush stroke from Arvada or something.

Whatever the case may be, if your work on cars is anything like your demonstration of eighth grade English and pre-school manners, I suspect your self-aggrandizement belies all kinds of cobbled-together, half-assed turds.

Until I see pictures of this guy (in Tapout/Monster shirt and flatbrim, wankster hat) standing next to a Galant, I'm filing this one under "Cock Holster."

I don't wear monster or tap out shits homie. I Usually have on a regular black tall tee and some jeans. no hats their a waste of money at $35 a pop.

slow your roll homie.

DR1665

Sloy my roll? Why? Do big words make it harder for you to bump the thread with more of your feigned, hoodrat vernacular?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Don't bring a pointy stick, either.

Put up or shut up.

Quoting DR1665:
Sloy my roll? Why? Do big words make it harder for you to bump the thread with more of your feigned, hoodrat vernacular?

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Don't bring a pointy stick, either.

Put up or shut up.

what are you looking for me to put up?

Barnes

Honestly, all we want is reasonable grammar and punctuation. That and very little street slang. We aren't asking much.

dr/ i must admit. im am a college graduate. and some of those words you just put out had me annunciating like an idiot.. please dumb the posts down. its hard enough for a normal person to understand it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned