• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: JDM Headlights & Complete Cruse Control Assy

SSGdave

Hello Evereyone,

Soooo I bought a set of JDM headlights and a Complete Cruse Control assembly from the Forum here BUT... my wife forgot to check for them and unfortunatly they all arrived and sat on the porch for 3 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif and in those 3 days, someone walked off with them.

okay, so I am looking for a good set of JDM GVR4 headlights

Also need a complete GVR4 Cruse Control Assy (everything under the hood) with the brackets and fastners.

let me know what you have.

jnava

Staff member
That being said, everyone watch for a set of JDM headlamps, they will be hot.

jnava

Staff member
I don't know, Its just seems to be a year of people stealing. I hope you find those headlamps you were supposed to have. It's going to be a hard sell anywhere anyway so hopefully they will show up.

Fiascoxl

Sad part is they stole the package in hopes of it being electronics or something, more than likely they opened it up and seen the parts inside and was like wtf and it went straight into a dumpster. Sorry dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited:

Can PM me for JDM headlight. Thanks

maroonmetallic

I have a set of 93s & a cruise setup if interested!

-Shawn

SSGdave

Quoting 988:
Can PM me for JDM headlight. Thanks

PM sent

SSGdave

BUMP for headlights

SSGdave

okay I got everything I needed!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thank you for your help GVR4.org !!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts