The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Garage Sale Help Me, Help You! (S-AFC, Headlights, Brakes Etc...)

BluFalcon

Got some stuff I'm looking to get rid of. Most of it's for either a GVR-4 or a 1G DSM, however there is some 2G stuff lurking about in there. Feel free to PM me with any offers or questions. However I reserve the right to publicly ridicule anything that's way too off the wall or just flat out insulting. Buyer pays shipping and/or any associated PayPal fees. Looking for a set of FP2 Cams or AEM Gauges as well.

Anyway, on with the show!

1. GVR-4 USDM Bumper Mounts and Front Lights- Leftovers from my GVR-4 when I installed JDM front and rear bumpers. Figure if someone wrecked their car, they could use this stuff to get back on the road. Looking to sell the lot of it as a set, since it's taking up space and I'm tired of looking at them. Not looking to part all the individual lights out at this time. $50 for everything.
Includes:

US Market Headlights- Complete, rust free brackets. Glass is slightly pitted, but no cracks. No bulbs installed.
Front Bumper/Corner Lights- Bumper light lenses are slightly pitted, with some minor cracks present. Corner lights are in good shape, with no missing tabs and good seals. Both lights need retention springs. One light has a small piece missing from the mount spring tab, but does not affect installation.
Rear Bumper Sidemarker Lights- Complete, in great shape.
Bumper Support Mount Brackets- Brackets that bolt to the unibody that allows the US front bumper support to bolt to the chassis. Some surface rust, good shape otherwise.
IMG_20130427_193649.jpg

IMG_20130427_192814.jpg

IMG_20130427_192810.jpg

IMG_20130427_192519.jpg

IMG_20130427_192122.jpg

2. 1G Water Pipes- I have two as pictured. One is for a 90 Turbo, and the other is for a 90 Non-Turbo. $20 Each
IMG_20130427_193641.jpg

3. 1G AWD D/S Axle Shaft/Carrier Bearing Assembly- I have two. $20 each
IMG_20130427_194932.jpg

4. 1G/GVR-4 Turbo MAS- I have two, no aircans or filters available. Once is from a GVR-4 and the other from a 1G DSM. $10 each. Tell your Starquest friends. These are an upgrade for their MAS.
IMG_20130427_192007.jpg

5. 1G Dual Piston Caliper Set- Includes freshly turned rotors, two sets of aftermarket brake pads (Hawk/Porterfield) and brackets. $75
IMG104.jpg

6. Apex-i Super AFC- Blue screen AFC, with wiring. Case has been painted black. Works fine, just upgraded to DSMLink. $100
DSCF9466.jpg

7. 95-96 Talon TSi Ground Effects- Complete set of door cladding and ground effects. Dark Cherry in color. Bought this for my 97 Spyder Talon swap. Not easy to find a complete set like this. $200

8. VDO "Vision" Gauges- I have 4 gauges total, all 52mm in diameter. Black Faces, white number and red needle. Two Voltage Gauges $10 each. Oil Temp 0-300 F with sender $20 each.
DSCF9503.jpg

9. FP 1G Oil Feed Line- Old style feed line, without the fancy asbestos braided covering. For MHI turbos only. Includes stainless steel braided line, 90 degree fitting for the oil filter housing and the banjo fitting for the oil feed on top of the turbo. Missing FP supplied banjo bolt and crush washers, but you can use your OEM banjo bolt and source new crush washers. $20

10. Powdercoated Valve Cover- 2nd Gen valve cover, powdercoated in Ford Blue with polished letters. Powdercoating is wearing slightly, but still looks very good. I have two polished valve covers, so this one is just taking up space. $60

11. Powdercoated/Polished 1G Intake Manifold- 1G manifold with the ribs shaved off the plenum. Plenum has been polished and the rest of the manifold is powdercoated in wrinkle black. $100

12. Jackstands: I have a set of two, that I really don't need. Give me $10 and they're yours. I think they're rated for at least two tons, probably three. (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY)

13. Random Polyurethane Bushings- Various bushings for a 1G/GVR-4. I'll dig them out and see what I exactly have available and update as soon as I can.

Free Stuff, Just Come Get It:

1. 95-96 Talon Rear Bumper Cover-Faded a bit, but no tears. FREE!
DSCF9480.jpg

2. Valvetrain Parts- I have a few bags of 1G Rocker arms and probably some small hole lifters stashed away in a storage tub. If you need something to get a car running, lemme know. I'll see if I can help you out. FREE!

3: 1G Suspension Parts- Front Strut Spring Plates, Spring Cushions and other stuff. FREE!
IMG_20130427_193248.jpg

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Water Pipes, S-AFC, 2 Piston Calipers, GVR-4/1G Poly Bushings and Jack Stands- SOLD

Haven't heard back from some folks who said they wanted stuff. It's all boxed up and ready to go, pending payment.

BluFalcon

DSM MAF, Some Rocker Arms, and Free Front Suspension Parts went out today. Thanks.

Now, lets get rid of the rest of this stuff.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Pic of intake manifold please?

BluFalcon

I will get some tonight after work. Kind of slacked on the rest of the pics. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4Grim

How much for the intermediate shaft with carrier bearing shipped to 34743

Hey, Do you have "1G/GVR-4 Turbo MAS" still available??
If yes please let me know how much i have to pay!! And it would be great if you would provide shipping also!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned