The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Evo3 Big 16G

fastasleep

Hey Peeps,

Looking for an Evo3 Big 16G. Will consider small/big 16G's also depending on condition and price. Looking for one in great condition to replace my current Evo3 Big 16G that has what appears to be increasing shaft play.

If you have any suggestions for who is a reputable turbo re-builder, I would appreciate that also.

An email will likely gain a faster response: [email protected]

Regards,

Ben

bassman1

Just rebuild it yourself.... the kits are pretty cheap, if you have basic mechanical knowledge, snap ring pliers, and patience you shouldn't have a problem.

fastasleep

Still looking. Just sayin'

kooter

how much would you sell the one you have for ? I am getting to rebuild a 14b and a big 16g for the first time would love the extra practice.

citymunky

upgrade to a 20g. Just saying I know who is selling one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fastasleep

Quoting kooter:
how much would you sell the one you have for ? I am getting to rebuild a 14b and a big 16g for the first time would love the extra practice.

I'm not sure yet. I won't know exactly what kind of shape it's in until I remove it. And I won't remove it until I have the new one to put in its place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snohacking

I have one with 50 miles on it. I bought it brand new from fp. I sold my 2g shell so swapping my hx35 to the vr4. Hot side has been slightly ported and has been coated with a bronze color. Also will coming with ss feed, -10 ss drain tube, and water lines. $450 obo

121746-0-0-0.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned