The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: EVO 3 5th gear

r4pt0x

Sorry, totally forgot about that thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I can only get the part numbers i've named earlier, as only these were homologated for group N and therefore kept in stock at ralliart.

But the higher ratio can be ordered from japan by any mitsu dealer - they are still available and even not yet marked as out of production. Delivery time for japan orders are 4-8 weeks here in germany, maybe for the US its a bit less.

G

Staff member
So what's the final verdict on these 4 part numbers? I need to order some in from jp.

jcgalntvr4-244

I'll talk to some of my friends in mayla and see if they can help us

G

Staff member
Quoting r4pt0x:
MD743956 and MD744807 are the parts used in the RS models. IIRC the ratio is 34 to 21 = 0.617
We've used them in several gearboxes we upgraded from weaker N/A gears.

I can also check for MD743980 and MD743319 if you want.

EVO rs or galant rs ?????

G

Staff member
So is that better?

G

Staff member
They are available, if you want them lmk.

transparentdsm

so i did a lot of researching and these are the right gears. there from the evo 3 rs and it was hard to find the part number to make sure they were right. im getting them from G and if anyone else has any interest i suggest getting them from him why there still available.

transparentdsm

341$ paypaled and shipped from Japan. he gave me an estimate of 2 weeks to receive them. should be here right around the time ill be done putting my other transmission back together.

transparentdsm

i was supposed to be, but i bought the last evo 3 inter. 5th gear and i need to locate the output 5th gear. used is also expectable.

G

Staff member
MD743956 I may be able to still get.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned