The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where to Get a Radio Gauge Bezel?

Gordian79

yea you would need the stock double din housing.Im willing to donate my bezel if someone can have these made.The one in my car is stainless steel maybe someone can get them made from thick aluminum.The stainless steel is pita to drill through.

anyone able to make these? there was one in the for sale section today and it was sold right away, so i think there is definitely a demand for these.

dan

Armitage

I posted the link twice to where you can buy them. The metal panel is a perfect fit in the GVR4. There are tons of other products out there but a lot of them are shoddy and require you to use things like double-sided tape to mount them. This one snaps firmly into place.

Oh ya, and here's a slightly better picture of the plastic Omori panel. Again I don't think this one will work as well in the GVR4 because it doesn't snap into place but rather requires one of those DIN sleeves to be installed.

CIMG1751.sized.jpg

you could make one out of plex-e (sp?) glass and just spray paint it black. My buddy did it in his car and it looks better then you'd think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned