The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What bumper is this?

GIjoe

yeaht thats what I was thinking as well.

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
that license plate is certainly not from the US

strokin4dr

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
that license plate is certainly not from the US

I can see that,but the pic was taken in Wisconsin. Some people like to rock euro tags. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The VW guts do it all the time, but euro tag on jap car... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

wow, I'm impressed that this guy got a license plate that aktually is registered to a blue swedish sold 1990 Galant GSX here in Sweden... Sure that this pic was taken in the US?? Because I think I remember this car from the Swedish forum, I might be wrong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Also, I didn't know that it's popular with the turn signals on the side in the US /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Just as I thought, the pic was not taken in Wisconsin and it's NOT a US car, it's a Swedish car... More pics of it:

framifran.jpg

bakifran.jpg

Wisconsin in sweden /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Clean car, very nice, but those rims /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

i think, how plate car have, it doesn't matter, isit??? i think yes.....this car look good, with/out euro late.....

but i have always problem with my dynamic.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned