The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Very Impressive dsm'er

thats actually not hooked up in the picture. he couldnt get it to work. so he used a 45 adapter (not pictured) to replace the 90 degree one shown in the photo.

trexn8

At least he is driving a Mitsu and not a honduh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

mitsuturbo

Quoting RichHenry:
honestly. i like nothing abotu the car. it was a heap. he wasted his time repairing it. theres nothing really done to the car except him taking sh*t out. the motor is stock internally. and to hide that face. he wasted more time polishing everything up. the whole interior is spray painted.. he should just polish the exterior.. that way he ahs a completely polished turd.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowroflr.gif

Don't hold back. Tell us how you -really- feel!

btw, i agree with you completely
someone had to say it
it certainly is NOT anything to be "inspired" by

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
45 degree won't work either.

Works on my car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Maybe this is a specific issue to his setup?

I think the rust repair done on the car is pretty Epic.. Pretty awesome to see a guy fix a car rather then take the easy way out and trash it.

IncorpoRatedX

waste of time.

Barnes

I applaud the skill and effort but, this:

Quoting Alpha Male:
waste of time.

Quoting raptorreed:
The fix was made in 1999, when 7 bolts received revised thrust bearings. Even though that guy has a 95, if the motor is still running fine, there is no reason not to stay 7 bolt and he can always rebuild it. 6 bolts also suffered from crank walk as well.

I thought my car had rust issues, but his make 1350 look good.

the fix wa actually done the end of 97 al 98-99 blocks have the fix. on the car he did good work with the body but did nothin with the bottom end not even a basic rebuild. he is very dedicated but the spray paint is cheesy lol

Last edited by a moderator:

LordAthey

If he only put that much time in a VR4 and didnt use spray paint!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Plus I wish I had another car to drive while I cleaned mine up.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned