The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Updates for 1554/2000

So i know there are a few people on this board who owned my car before me. And i made some posts with the condition of the car when i got it. It was non-running condition and in desperate need of many exterior updates. Keep in mind this is a true DAILY DRIVER i am a salesman at a ford dealer and i drive this to work EVERYDAY with no hiccups. Hopefully hitting the dyno soon and the track. My goal is 450AWHP and low 11's. and with this turbo it shouldn't be a problem.

Here is how it looks now. : ) and yes this was the bright blue one previously. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif
And an updated mod list...
Fresh motor was in when i got it along with a fresh jacks transmission.
Car has 272/272 cams
ported evo manifold
SCM61 turbo 20 psi current while it breaks in 25 psi soon to come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
1000 cc injectors
Twin disc and light flywheel
Big front mount with custom made downpipe and piping
No idea where the wheels came from? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif used to be silver, now bronze
4 brand new 225/45/16 "s" drive tires.
AFPR
Burch Tuned

Hope ya'll like it

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned