The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

turbo questions

ok, im starting a new topic for just replacing the turbo. Someone on CL local has a 14b off a 92 galant vr4 with no shaftplay for 170 bucks will that work on my 91. Also if anyone has a 14b or 16g forsale please pm me asap. thanks

1qkfwd

That seems a little steep for a stock 14b, I've sold and bought good 16gs for $150 or less. I personally wouldn't pay over $100 for a 14b turbo.

yea i tried to call him but its gonna be hrd o talk him down 70 bucks. what about the 16g ebay turbo gu says it only as 500 miles on it just need to know i this one will work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned