The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ThreeSpeed meet

Harry,
I would send/donate some product if you need anything for the meet. If anything below trips the trigger let me know:
click
Thanks,
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Damn! If Harry offer's sausage I know that TurboRich1946 is SURE to come! He sure does love the sausage. LOL!

John

number3

Quoting Ian M:
IIRC the old meets were on Columbus day weekend,which worked great in terms of cooler weather and some folks having Monday off to travel.

Does this work for most everyone?

number3

Quoting Team Ducktape:
Harry,
I would send/donate some product if you need anything for the meet. If anything below trips the trigger let me know:
click
Thanks,
Rob

Thank You, Rob. Very cool of you. Brats and blood tongue look great

atc250r

Staff member
I wish I could. I'll be in PA that Sunday but up in the Hazelton area going riding.

John

Turbo4door1

With Columbus Day weekend only being a week away, it doesn't work for me. Marla and I already have plans for that Saturday - the 9th.

number3

Then we should pick a different date. I was going on on Ian suggestion and i happened to have it open.

atc250r

Staff member
Hopefully I can make whatever date you all set it for. I'll have to figure out something interesting to bring. I guess my truck is the most interesting vehicle I have right now, maybe put my R in the back or if my '86 GSXR is done I could bring that.

Am i welcome Harry even thou i don't own a Gvr4? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

number3

I think we will hav eto do this in the spring. Too many weekends full and bad weather.

dsmtalontsi95

Sounds good man, hopefuly I'll have it off the jackstands by then.

atc250r

Staff member
Sounds like a plan. I'll either have my Galant up and running by then or it will be gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

steve

I will try to have a few blank key fobs to offer up if you're going to do a raffle or giveaway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

GVR4_1057

Quoting dsmtalontsi95:
Sounds good man, hopefuly I'll have it off the jackstands by then.

I say this every time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

number3

Quoting 600of1000:
where would this meet take place?

King of Prussia, PA area

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned