The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thedsmguy

Diego

Excellent trade with Paul for my injectors for his. Glad we both could help each other out.
Excellent communication and packaging.

Diego

Would have to say that Paul is very willing to mitigate. I had an issue with something many months later and he was very fair, communicative, and understanding when he technically did not need to be.

jrschultz

Great guy here! Not many people are willing to sell smaller parts as they are a "waste of their time". Not Paul! I needed 8 lug nuts, and he gave me a very fair price and shipped them out quickly. I'll go to him for parts in the future.

Bought a complete set of 4lug hubs off of him. Got them shipped right away.

Thanks!

littleb

Just paid for an ETS intercooler today and he's already shipping it out now. Awesome guy to deal with and I'll definitely deal with him again

DynastyLCD

i recommend Paul to anybody. great seller to deal with! my ABS delete kit was in better shape than expected, came out beautiful. thanks again!

turbohf

good deals and good transaction even with a newbie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif we did have a little hickup, but was quick to fix problem. wouldnt have a problem doing it again...

matt92vr4

Great guy! Was going to purchase something from him. He showed my where I could buy one cheaper and faster! Will definitely buy again in the future. Thanks Paul!

-Matt

chach161

I first got a EGT and Boost Gauge from theDSMguy and I was very pleased. FAST shipping and fast email replys. I just yesterday went down and got a car and a number of other parts. I recommend this seller to anyone.

dustyduff

Bought a 1g wheel from Paul to get the collar for Curtis o modify an evo wheel. Fast shipping and I would definitely buy from him again.

Asked him if he had a 1g shifter arm and offered to send it before I paid him!!! Arrived in three days! There arent too many people like that left in the world, but this guy is. Would buy from again in a heartbeat! Thanks.

DynastyLCD

made yet another transaction with Paul. stand up guy, always great to deal with, even held on to these door skins for me longer than i ever anticipated he would! as always, never hesitate to deal with Paul! thanks again!

1uGlyGalaNt

Not a good guy, but a GREAT guy!

kerry92gvr4

definitely a great guy!!! have done plenty of transactions with Paul over the years. Needed some money the other day and had some performance stuff laying around and he bought it to help me out. Thanks again Buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

James

As all three pages state, Paul is an amazing seller and always has what you need!! Keep up the good work man.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned