The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The "Registry"

Terry Posten

I will beat on Kevin Dunaway tomorrow and have him fix his badge for you.

BluFalcon

I sold 480/2000 to "highskyes". I didn't have the car long enough to write the VIN down anywhere. I'll shoot him a message on the local board and see if he'll pony it up.

nope, my VIN, you can't have it!!!

(seriously though, i'll pm it to iceman when i think of it)

Last edited by a moderator:

MitchooO

i own 1972/2000, maybe i missed my name on the list, but its on my profile, if you want the vin for registry just pm me and let me know

Flip4G63

847/1000 is still mine.

i sent the vin and all that in. but if you need it again pm me.

i used to own 541/2000..which has now been junked. sorry i dont have the vin as i no longer have the title

strokin4dr

Hey Dave, what was the number of rocketman's old car that got flipped? I bought it from him, stripped it completely and sold it for scrap the next day. Don't know if that one was ever reported.
-Ryan

464/2K

someone bored enough to count how many we have?

HHIVR4

Quoting strokin4dr:
Hey Dave, what was the number of rocketman's old car that got flipped? I bought it from him, stripped it completely and sold it for scrap the next day. Don't know if that one was ever reported.
-Ryan

We picked that car up from Raliegh NC..The only thing the guy could tell us about it was he bought it from a Scubie mechanic that spun it out and bent up the b pillar.Got it semi repaired and sold it unfinished body wise.The previous owner kept the dash plaque.We tried to find the original owner but to no avail.

strokin4dr

Quoting HHIVR4:
We picked that car up from Raliegh NC..The only thing the guy could tell us about it was he bought it from a Scubie mechanic that spun it out and bent up the b pillar.Got it semi repaired and sold it unfinished body wise.The previous owner kept the dash plaque.We tried to find the original owner but to no avail.

Do you know if he still has the vin for the car? I should have got it when it was in my driveway, but did not think about it. He may still have the title because I didnt get it with the car. No big deal if he doesnt, just trying to help "the registry" out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

You have Gvr4Play listed as you need the vin for 1905. The car has been scrapped and I have taken over the badge number. I don't know if that helps any, but that does eliminate my Vin number from not having a badge.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned