The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TH3 Lazy arse Australian / New Zealand Picture build thread

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Yeah baby! Rare pony in your territories. Like to see where this goes .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Hey is your clutch slave running fluid from the brake fluid reservoir? RHD cars don't have the brake bar in the dash and not clutch on the LH firewall. Wondering where yours is located.

Last edited:

ozyvr4

Separate brake and master cylinders. Clutch is next to brake connected directly to the pedals.

Thanks for the comment. They are quite rare and they are only 4g61 n/a from factory.

ozyvr4

Things happen slow in Brisbane. It's finally time to get my VR4 going again. The engine has been removed and stripped for a freshen up with new rings, bearings, head gasket and BC valve springs .
Engine bay has been stripped and painted. It's now time to clean everything and put back together. I have also started my engine bay wire tuck. It's coming along . Once the engines back in I can finish it off.

ozyvr4

Pre painting after I stripped and rubbed back.

After painting .

Last edited:

ozyvr4

The direction of the new wiring . Will be all hidden in the bay.

The fuse holder I have instasled to replace the 1 on the battery post as battery is in the boot.

JamesFoster

I'm staying in Surfers here on the Gold Coast for the next month, let us know if you need an extra hand turning wrenches... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Would be rad to meet up with a fellow GVR4 enthusiast from the other side of the world and talk cars.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned