The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Technical finders thread

curtis

Install of a garrett turbo tach plus alot of cool parts for a rotary
click me

Andy_S

Quoting curtis:
click me

Thats a budget build? I might as well be warming my hands over a burning trash can.

Amazing work, no less.

DR1665

Quoting curtis:
click me

Ever watch the movie Contact? You sit there, and sit there, and sit there, and then, like four hours later, you find out the alien is her goddamned father.
And so it is with this Rotary. You sit there, and sit there, and sit there, and then, like 20 pages later, dude gets bored with it and parts it out.

I hope the old school carbon fiber post is less soul-sucking.

RedTwo

Dang, doesn't fit. Oh, I'll just whip up a bellhousing and flywheel on my lunch break /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

curtis

See that isn't hard. Now Go find more cool sh*t.

I'll play.

My friend's Fiat 850. Shooting for 100hp per *almost* liter

click

Made it into GRM as internet ride of the month not long ago

DR1665

Fiat 850 is righteous. Thanks for sharing that one. LOVE IT. Kudos to that guy next time you see him.

curtis

The inside of A/C compressors (at least some of them) are built this way. Fairly cool design I think. I have the rusty guts of one that I could send somebody pics of if they wanted to post 'em up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned