The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

stock fpr part number

kerry92gvr4

I am trying to figure out what the part number on the stock denso fuel pressure regulator is. It seems that a few of my friends have different part numbers on their fpr. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif trying to figure out who is actually running the right one for a 1g turbo manual. plus I am putting together my gsx and am wondering which fpr that we have laying around to use. thank you.

also if you don't know were the part numbers are, they are right on the end of it and its a 4 digit number.

656of1000

The OE part number is MD124647. It's the same on all turbo 1g's and GVR4's.

For reference, the non-turbo regulator is MD124334.

kerry92gvr4

And where is that number located on the fpr? I know 1g autos Are different from 1g manuals and then n/a is different and 2g is different. We have a bunch of fpr laying around , but not sure of what one to use

656of1000

Sorry, I looked it up wrong... The automatic turbo 1g part number is MD165859.

As far as the number on the regulator itself, I don't know how to tell the difference. Your best bet may be either an aftermarket regulator, or finding a regulator where you know exactly what car it came from.

Here's the breakdown:
1g auto--MD165859
1g 5spd--MD124647
1g n/a---MD124334
2g all---MD315315

holeshotmoe

Couldn't you put a pressurized line with gauge on it to see at what pressure it leaks through to the return line?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned