The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

89Mirageman

I grabbed a Galant AC compressor from him a few weeks ago and although I haven't had a chance to try it out yet I'm sure it will be in top working order. He shipped it the same morning the payment was sent.

Diego

Bought gr2s and an oil pan... were well cleaned up and the gr2 had mounting spots to where they were takin off at...

Next time let's do ups.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Pot
Diego

Bought a A/C tensioner pulley from him. It was from a DSM and didn't fit. Once I told him that it didn't fit he was very willing to make the situation right. As he was looking for a GVR4 pulley to send I realized the bearings can be pressed out and just bought a new bearing. I told him I no longer needed the pulley and he refunded me without any issues. He didn't even want me to ship the other pulley back.

I'm very pleased with how things turned out. Pot is a very responsible seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

BPU925

bought a stock intake for my vr4...shipped it to me really quick...thank you very much!

Great guy*******
Very patient. We've had many transactions between us & they've all been great. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

89Mirageman

I met up with Pot once again over the weekend and he hooked me up with some spare AWD parts for my Colt project. Always a pleasure dealing with him and talking cars.

4thStroke

Just got around to installing a speedometer cable I bought from him a while back. Great communication and the part works like it should. Would deal with again.

Ordered an axle for $30 shipped. Axle came quickly, in good condition, and packaged well.
Great communication, would love to do business again!
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

birdman24

Just picked up a few parts from Pot. Parts were shipped immediately and they were in good condition just as described. Looking forward to buying from him again.

Hondasi88

Picked up a shiftlinkage cable from Pot.......Paid for it friday it arrived on Monday. Thanks again
especially with answering my questions!

LordAthey

Second part I have bought from Pot great guy to deal told me he would ship my part before I paid him. I would buy from him again

TylerAdamson

I posted a WTB ad for a VR4 starter sub-harness and Pot came through for me. Package arrived and was as it was described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

makedollarz

Ordered speaker covers from him. He said they were in excellent condition and holy sh*t, they look better then brand new.

thanks

DynastyLCD

got a matco DA from him. rediculously good price, rediculously good condition. pots the man! much thanks buddy!!!

Armitage

Smooth transaction, super fast shipping, great communication. Thanks!

Lancer99

Gave me a awesome deal and shipped fast! Great guy would buy from again if I had more money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

chrisfullwood

Brought some front brakes from this dude "POT" saved my life!

Finally got to end the story of the previous owner, who we will name "Retard" and put funky brakes on it, thanks pot!! brakes arrived exactly as described, with everything i needed accept a midget to hold everything in place, POT, work on that for next time :p (joke)

All in all, excellent guy, i wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned