The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Some incredibly cool wheels for sale.

ApexHunter

click

A bit spendy, but a very cool looking wheel on these cars IMO. And centerlock novelty to boot. If only they were 16x8.

Also, those Yoko AVS model 7's in the same post are priced pretty fairly. Not a lot of people have the real thing, most have the knockoffs. Don't know if i'd stick em on a gvr4 though.

I'm not much of a wheel whore, but having the right wheels on a gvr4 makes or breaks the car for me in most cases. This is largely due to the fact that these cars look best with only simple and subtle exterior mods, so wheels are a big piece of the puzzle.

GSX_TC

Those SSR's are pretty nice

Ian M

It might be because I'm old enough to remember all those wheels when they were new,and the lousy '80s cars they were always on,but you couldn't give them to me. To me they just look like cheap hopelessly dated junk you'd find at a flea market for $20. I would never guess anyone wanted them. Not old enough to seem nostalgic to me,just dated. Those Work wheels look like they came off a golf cart.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

To each his own I guess. In another 10-20 years my opinion might be different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raptorWagon

They're all meh to me, be better if they were SSR Longchamps or some Watanabes.

boostx

Talk about old school

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned