The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR-4 #1267 of 2000 Pittsburgh, PA $1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol if you have it come December, I'll give you cash money :). Haha reminds me of that show jo mamma.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScreaminE

Quoting Hondasi88:
I wish you were alittle closer.........Would it make the drive back to Md?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Got a truck lined up for december incase you still have it :). When you say the intercooler piping is rusty and needs redone how rusty are you talking about? Like rusty to the point that its pentrated all the way through and would possibly cause boost leak or rusty as in they have some surface rust and they just look crappy?

I know it doesn't help much, but if my 2g sells I'm 90% sure I'll be grabbing this car from you. I keep saying I'd love to get a 2nd VR4 and make it a DD. This car should have been sold already(I'm sure you knew that though)

Quoting ScreaminE:
Surface rust and just looks bad. At this rate it looks like I will have it for December.

All right just keep me posted 56 more days lol. Another question, how does the sending unit look on this car? It seems like you hear that a lot of them get rusted and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

ScreaminE

No compression numbers. I will see if I can get some the next time I'm in the garage.

I've never seen the sending unit so I couldn't tell you.

Awesome thank you. If you feel froggy could you take a gander at that sending unit while doing the compression test?

YOu mention that the car was in an ass ender at one point. Is the title a clear title? I would ahte to have to jump through hoops to get it registered. Also is there any engine management in the car? I read some previous threads on it and at one point I think it had a MAF-T, but it looks like that has been cleared.

psi2high

Does the car run and drive fine? As long as I can get it on a trailer and fix the few little issues I would be interested in coming to look at it

If you buy this I will hate you lol. For daily driving you'll need to replace the 4 tires, and the exhaust so that it will pass inspection and then you should be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned