The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1991 Galant VR-4 #1267 of 2000 Pittsburgh, PA $1700

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will the 90 transmissions fix in there with no problem or does extra work have to be done?

1990ggsxnj

JC someone buy this! I would in a heartbeat if I didn't have two cars parked on the street already!

ScreaminE

I can't believe it hasn't sold either. Bottom line is people always want more. They PM me constantly asking if they can drive it 5 hours back home. Ask me if I will change the transmission. Offer me 1200 for it. I'm ready to burn this thing to the ground. I think this is one of the best deals on the board.

donkeylips

I thought you sold it or else I probably would have been bothering you about it some more! I found another Galant in the meantime.

To be fair, you said the car runs/drives without any major issues. Obviously it needs a tranny, but you never said that it couldn't make a bit of a drive. Depending on how fast it is losing fluid, if it runs well and gets into 5th gear ok why wouldn't people want to drive it home? For most people its costly or difficult to borrow/rent a truck and trailer. If you didn't want people to ask you this question you could have elaborated more.

donkeylips

Forgot to mention one thing,
This is definitely an amazing deal.

psi2high

Im waiting on my car to be back from the shop so the kid can buy it then I want to come see the car

dsmgst

He is out if town right now he told me... Once he gets back to me I am sending him money for the car and to get it shipped out to me this week hopefully!

ScreaminE

This IS still for sale and let me make something clear. This will be local pickup only. I don't care if you want to drive to Mexico or not, but you have to pick it up. If you want to drive it anywhere, do so at your own risk and not mine.

Cash money is the only means of purchasing it as well. I am not negotiating PRICE/SHIPPING/PAYMENT options anymore.

Since the day I put it up for sale, the requests/demands I've had for this thing have been unreal.

Hondasi88

The more and more i see this thread and car i have ideas of picking it up! bump for you

someone buy it!

It's me again :). just wondering if you ever got some compression test numbers from the engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned