The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: #14 of 1000 $8500obo NYC (More pics added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordian79

FYI No tire kickers.Dont come see the car and make offers if you dont have money.dont tell me you have to sell your talon,first born etc.Im cool with people coming to look at it and not making any offers if they dont have money.dont say would you take 8k ? and i agree and you dont have cash in hand and have to wait a couple of months for your tax check or whatever.sorry for being a dick but thats what ive gotten so far. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Last edited:

MarkDML

I heard a lot about your car, Some guys at NYCCDSM.COM and some guys I know here tells me that your car is a bad ass GVR4. Next year if you haven't sold it yet, I am definitely taking it. but for the mean time, if anyone takes it, I'll just hope for a good car next year.

Another thing, I still like the luxury of having the A/C and P/S. I don't know if I will be asking too much for you to put them back that is IF you still have it next year.

onesickcrx

I saw the car about a week ago looks really good somebody jump on this befor he changes his mind

Gordian79

7k this week only.I need to clear my garage because its gonna be knocked down and a new one is going up.if not car is going to storage for 6 months.

Gordian79

^^^yea ***!i think bugs are coming from the turd parked next to it!

Last edited:

Howie

Damnit WHY DO I NEED A/C ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned