The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

slave cylinder

autobahntom

There are two (at least) slave cylinders that can be used on our cars (not talking brands, but designs). They work the same, but the bleeder/line are in different places. One of them makes bleeding very easy, one doesn't=and either one can be used with some minor tweeking to the hard line. I have ordered both from local parts stores in the past; but would like to buy the one that makes bleeding easier and don't know (and can't remember) which is which.
Does anyone have an actual pic and/or part number for both? or just the one that makes the bleeding easier.
Thanks,
Tom

grocery_getter

Use the 2g slave cylinder. The 2G slave have the nipple pointing out towards the driver side. Makes bleeding clutch easy. I have to clearance the bottom of the motor mount a little bit to clear the nipple but it is worth it for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned