The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Seat Covers

deez

I am thinking of putting some black seat covers on my front seats to help preserve their condition, and to keep from cooking my ass this summer. Has anyone put some on their car that fit well and look good? I figure the generic fit ones will probably look okie.

BoostedAWD91

if u condition the leather every so often and put the sun shield in the windshield to block the sun on real hot days it will greatly prolong and protect the leather

ktmrider

^^ Not to jack the thread too badly, any product suggestions on restoring the leather?
The passenger seat bottom leather is pretty hard ( no cracking tho ). I found a link to Leatherique via search but wondered if there were more/better suggestions?

deez

Ya, it will prolong the life of the leather, but in my town when its 110*, it won't save my arse from burning. Insert joke here....

BoostedAWD91

Quoting ktmrider:
^^ Not to jack the thread too badly, any product suggestions on restoring the leather?
The passenger seat bottom leather is pretty hard ( no cracking tho ). I found a link to Leatherique via search but wondered if there were more/better suggestions?

i forget what the name of it is, but there is this real good conditioner that u put on on a real hot day and let it bake with the windows up for like 6 hours and it works amazing.

im sure if u search some upholstery places u can find some nice seat covers other than the ugly walmart ones

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned