The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Running more than one set of injectors...

turboaddict

I have been helping 2 friends that just put bulemax 1650cc in and they are both ( an 1g on a chip and afc and a 2g on dsmlink) running very well. Kinda sucks because I have a jmf manifold for 8 injectors and it really isnt needed any more.

bazeng

Autronic imo is the best value for money ECU.

Most aftermarket ECU's should do it.

Motec / Autronic etc.

What did you have in mind?

2 x sets of 450cc injectors?

Rausch

^ Originally I was thinking something on the order of 550/750 or 680/750 or even 750/750. I thought that running a set more closely matched to the fuel needs of the engine at idle and cruise would be the best bet, and then throw in whatever is needed for whatever power level is decided, with a decent bit of headroom.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned