The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

rear camber kit

Tre3zy

just wondering what rear camber kit you guys are using.... thnx

-triz

turbofonz

Ingalls in the Talon, Whiteline in the VR-4. I do my own alignments and both do the job well.

I picked up:

RAYBESTOS Part # 6111101
RAYBESTOS Part # 6111102

From rockauto.com They look alright, should do the job just fine. Make sure you order a set of MEVOTECH Part # MK9617 with them.

img.php

Adorsey

I purchased these. for the Galant.
Shipped fast, and they work just fine.

Not the greatest of pictures, and not even fully put together. But you get the idea.

Last edited:

Tre3zy

^ i think ima get this ones.... hey it says in the site that you need to grease the tie rod ends?

Adorsey

They have a grease fitting on them.

Tre3zy

ok you lost me LOL

Adorsey

The fitting, circled in red. Is a grease fitting. It allows grease to be pumped throught the fitting, and into the balljoint.
Super simple to do, just friend a friend with a gtrease gun and have him/her do it. Or bring it to a shop or something and just ask them to do it.

Tre3zy

ohhhh ok thnx bro.... just ordered it....

Adorsey

Noo problem guy, happy ta help.

They are really nice fitting too, I hope you have good luck with them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralli380Gvr4

Quoting Adorsey:
I purchased these. for the Galant.
Shipped fast, and they work just fine.

These seem to be good budget option to Tunesnation.com control arms I've been drooling over. cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
The price is very attractive, $155 compared to $355. They look a little less beefy but, for a street car and plan on a little track time, they seem like they would do the trick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Tunersnation control arms.
img.php

Click

Last edited:

Adorsey

I was tossed the package of the control arms when it arrived to my house. I caught it and almost fellover. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

They were alot more beefy than I expected myself.

Anyone with access to a machine shop could easily turn out the chromoly shafts, and thread the inside for the other nessesary parts.
Everything else you could probably find at NAPA or online, and put these together for cheap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif just a little note to any entrepreneurs out there.

KiNgMaRtY

Wow, then good price! Ever try finding just a tie rod for the rear? Good luck. I tried finding one for the AWS arm and could not find one. So you have a total of 4 outter tie rods in the end!
Looks like the $155 don't come with all bushings though. I may be wrong though

Last edited:

Adorsey

I dropped my AWS rear subframe, and had one already built-up to put in its place. The one in the picture.
Went from:
AWS, ABS, 3bolt rear end, stock sway bar. bull

To:
4bolt, RM swaybar, new oem endlinks, poly mounts, *Chromoly upper adjustable control arms, clean looking rear end.

Only two outter tie rods /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned