The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Proud new owner!

Whoodoo

Thanks for those words of encouragement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually, my car smells faintly of lavender, thank you very much. Not a hint of burning oil... yet. *cough* -> knock on wood

My car smells of blood. I thought it was a good hiding space, that trunk area in an Eterna 6th gen. Looks like i have to find another way to get rid of that body after all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif....

jclaw

I love my galant as well. I have just learned to always carry a few extra hoseclamps, quarts of oil, basic tool set, jumper cables... I think you can see where I am going with this. Great car though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned