The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Post up your pictures of your custom GVR4 shift knob and boots.

cupajoe

I'm trying to get an idea how to make it a clean install. How did you guys do it with your new custom shift knob? I picked up a VR6EATER leather boot but doesn't look like the open will come up far enough on the new knob to cover the base.

Post up pictures and ideas!

manikbastrd

I had a similar setup and always thought it looked like a shrunken wizard sleeve hahaha

Jesus_Negros

^No homo

turbophein

My cousin tapped an old 100cc 2 stroke piston and uses it to this day on his jeep TJ for his shifter. its surprisingly comfortable with the domed top, i wouldn't use a flat piston.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned