The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Original vs Replica Keyflobs

Struc

I know Spyke, and know where his parents live (he used to work at a mitsubishi dealership, and I bought parts from him, and picked them up there).

If you want to send it to me, I'll make sure it gets back to him.

steve

Quoting Struc:
I know Spyke, and know where his parents live (he used to work at a mitsubishi dealership, and I bought parts from him, and picked them up there).

If you want to send it to me, I'll make sure it gets back to him.

Thanks Curt. I may just do that. It would be nice if I could find confirmation that he actually paid for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I may have mistakenly put the order in for engraving without payment. They're no good to me in any case, and if he's away serving this country its the least I can do to just send them along anyway. I'll be in touch.

Struc

He left in a huge hurry for some reason (I guess he got deployed at the last second). Ended up giving his VR4 away for a really cheap price, and getting his affairs in order very fast. I'd be surprised if he paid, because he left quite some time ago.

FWIW, I know who bought his GVR4 as well, so at the very least, I could get it to him. Maybe I can put you in touch with him, and he'd probably buy it off you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
EDIT: I PM'ed the guy who bought it on our local widsm.org board. I'll let you know if he's interested in buying it.

P.S. Thanks for all your efforts on the key fobs. I LOVE mine, and and am so psyched that the numbering turned out better than the originals!

Last edited:

Struc

I don't think it was Spyke that ordered it - it was the new owner.

Snohacking Yes Yes 1342/2000 1 $22 5WA20141WB9962327

snohacking

I did order one and I got it last week, so not sure if it was a mistake but I would love another one.

mitsuturbo

Replifobs FTMFW!

BUY NOW! You can save when you're ded!

Prices should go up for 2nd chance release.. NO JOKE!

These shits are not going to be around forever, and this should be a 2nd ONCE IN A LIFETIME chance to find OG Keyflobs!

Stvtec did this first run out of basically... charity and love for the community. If you missed out, then f*** YOUR FACE! PAY the extra monies and make it worth the while for Steve. Stvtec is a long standing worthwhile member of this WORLD WIDE community. I will gladly pay $50+ for 2 more authentic "replica" keyfobs.

These cars aren't going away any time real soon, but they sure as hell are not "making a comeback". We need them to stay ALIVE, and with original or 2nd/3rd run original keyflobs.

It took me 10 years to find a GVR4 with an original leather owner's pamphlet and cover. I'm honored to have a 2nd chance flob that say 555/1000. If you get one you are missing, then you should be honored and proud too! As far as i'm concerned, this is a 2nd chance at a once in a lifetime opportunity. Let's hope the "rare-car-collectors" dont get wind of this sh*t in 20 years.

steve

How drunk are you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Snohacking, yeah I thought I had sent you one! I'll get back to you about this extra one.

JNR

This is "less than entertaining", I must say.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Barnes

Quoting mitsuturbo:
MT spec chutterz /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blah.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/roflpuke.gif

mitsuturbo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif

^ Last night's beer count.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned