The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New to mitsu #986/1000

just picked up my first mitsu. got it on a good trade. the car is a roller but seems clean. has rust around windshield. i have a 16g and safc2, 6 bolt swap. these cars r very cool. anyways only pic i have so far is 1 from the forsale add.
vr4side.jpg

524of1000

Nice. Welcome to the Org and good luck!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifimean u wont regret owning a gvr4. u wont regret owning a gvr4

Sr71sss

Kensington Grey is the most rarest color for any vr4 btw, congrats on a nice ride.

Be prepared to spend lots of time on here as you will need to know the pros and cons of owning one of these cars, I for one had more than enough of them and I'am down to my last remaining vr4, at one time i had 5 and total over the years I think it was about 10

good luck and have fun with the car

Welcome to the org. What did you trade for it if you don't mind me asking.

Jertech; Nice save. That could of been bad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MitchooO

Quoting jertech:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gifimean u wont regret owning a gvr4. u wont regret owning a gvr4

thanks god you caught that...or someone would have had some bad experiance!

i traded this civic i got for cheap because it needed brake work. anyways as for a update i have been gathering parts.
-6bolt swap rebuilt with arp hardware and headwork
-act clutch
-fic550's
-gm 3"maf with translator
-short route fmic
-safc2
-3 inch turbo back exhaust
-real evo 16g
-aem ugo wideband
-255 hp walbro
- 5 bolt conversion with lsd
-blox boost controller
i believe that is it will updat with pics as i start putting it togather.
P1070848.jpg

Excellent trade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
Sounds like a good configuration of parts. Keep us updated.
BTW, was someone practicing burn outs in the snow? In the middle/bottom of the civic pic, it looks like some burnt rubber tracks on the snow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Hertz

Staff member
Quoting hman1991:

-6bolt swap rebuilt with arp hardware and headwork

It should already have a 6 bolt in it.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Maybe. I put a 7 bolt in one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raptorWagon

Quoting hman1991:

- 5 bolt conversion with lsd

It's either a 4 bolt LSD or a 3 bolt LSD, no 5 bolt axle cups. Or maybe it's a 5 lug conversion with a 3 bolt LSD.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned