The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New OEM roof panels (non sunroof)

I found a supplier in Indiana who bought Mitsubishi remaining stock on these. If someone else needs/wants one let me know . I should have mine in a few days and i will post up pictures and a how to on removing and installing your roof panel.

strokin4dr

Fawk!! I cut the top off a non-sunroof car in the u-pull for $40. Im fine with a used panel that's in perfect condition. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

OMFGeofffff

Do nonsunroof cars have the wiring for a sunroof if you chopped one off a diff car?

I have about $30,000 into the Galant so far what is another $300?? I looked around for a roof panel for a while locally but could not find anything so i was excited to find some NOS parts.

misterfixit

Quoting OMFGeofffff:
Do nonsunroof cars have the wiring for a sunroof if you chopped one off a diff car?

Roof loom on a sunroof car runs down the 'a' pillar to the fusebox, has two connectors on it. from what i remember both versions have the two plugs, but i cannot remember which pins are present or not.

rich

G

Staff member
What's the part #?

strokin4dr

Quoting ryno529:
I have about $30,000 into the Galant so far what is another $300?? I looked around for a roof panel for a while locally but could not find anything so i was excited to find some NOS parts.

$30,000 into a '92 Galant?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I love my vr4, but no way in hell would I throw that kind of cash at it. We need some pics of this beast, stat!

I was going to post up build pics as i put the car together but decided to just wait til the car is done and off the dyno and just post everything at once. I am trying to get it ready by Buschur shootout.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Should be MB549473.

381gvr4

Quoting strokin4dr:
Quoting ryno529:

$30,000 into a '92 Galant?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I love my vr4, but no way in hell would I throw that kind of cash at it. We need some pics of this beast, stat!

My thoughts exactly!! This thing should be in the Mark, Harry, Cheeky, Bazang status or ban!!

Pics plz

Don't you worry all in good time. I plan to do a full write up but not til it is done. I hate when posts are dragged out over months. I am still waiting for my special D2 drag coil overs and for FP to release the new version of the HTA88. Let me just say this I should have over 900 whp and the roller minus engine, trans and t case weighs in at 1500lbs. i would really like to make it to Buschur Shoot out and break that Kiwi world record. If you are near Chicago feel free to stop by APM racing for a sneak peak!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned