The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new guy 1519/2000 in vermont

Hey everyone, I'm Ben in vt, and I just bought 1519. Was for sale on here I see. Bone stock, 92 k miles, pretty good shape. It has a high idle for about 5 min when started, then it calms down , but is a little rough. I have to get some tires and rear brakes, and do some maintenance, and it will be a sweet daily driver.

kama1

welcome to the org.
post up some pics!

GSX_TC

welcome aboard man, post some pics of your car and read this click and this click

Last edited:

Thanks for the welcome. I will get pics up, and I've already read those threads, and many other.

hosmer

its the one on the left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ben was one of the easiest CL people I've ever dealt with...6 hour bus ride and he was still in a good mood/personable when he got here

c9d4c1cd.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

ahh a nice belize green trio, i like that lip on the middle one.

Ah, thanks Eric. You were also easy to deal with, and everything was just as you stated in the ad. Nice to meet someone honest on cl. Thanks for picking me up again. It was a long day...home at midnight.
Cleaned the car this weekend, new tires and rear calipers today. Figure out the check engine light tomorrow. And I will get some of my own pics up...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned