The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

never take the rubber islolators out of rear evo shocks

G

Staff member
Looks good!

NateCrisman

Quoting thecman02:
Ummm you car is way cleaner bodywize then my car. I hope to god your joking about parting it out!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gifI guess you should be really pissed at the 92 Im parting out right now then! GTluke declined to take it even though it has 1/2 the mileage, 1/2 the dings, and 2X the paint of the one pictured here.

BTW cranking up the contrast and saturation in a photo can make tons of paint/body blemishes disappear. I have pictures of my GVR4 that the car looks absolutely spotless, when in reality has scratches and rock chips on all the urethane body parts. Put it this way, if you came to see the car in person after seeing pictures like that, your in for a disappointment when you see the car is nowhere near flawless in person.

Quoting gtluke:
I was making fun of nathan for parting out cars because they have a lot of door dings

My decision to part out a car vs fix a car is determined by actual worth in $ not by delusion. If this last parts car 416/1000 wasn't worth anyone buying with 133k miles, no rust, straight, good title....do you really think I would have sold #931 with 200k miles, FAR worse cosmetics, and a messed up title. hahaha yeah. It was worth more for scrap steel than anyone was willing to pay for it as a shell. The modifications and stock drivetrain were worth more than the entire running car could sell for. Pretty much a common theme with the cars I part out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I know you would tell me that I should have sold #931 running for $2500 then spent $5000 buying another complete drivetrain and all the modifications to build #139. That's completely stupid.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned