The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need help asap!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi guys i am new but i just got a galant 2000 threw the timing belt 2.4 sixteen valve is the motor trashed since it an inteferance motor it what if i need a motor i need one cheap i got the car for 300.00 thats right 300.00 not a typo let me know guys thanks for the help or if i can get a head if i am lucky and it didnt put a valve through the piston.

i bought the car the guy said the timing belt broke my question is can i just put a new timing belt onand be ok or are my valves messed up more than likely, if so what is my best approach??? sorry

Lonewolf64

Wrong forum. We here specialize in E39a Galant VR4s with 4g63t motor. I'm sure someone will still chime in and try to be helpful if you put at least an ounce of effort into typing your response in proper English, but no one wants to try to read your gibberish post.

turbowop

facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

Terry Posten

Honest Wop, this is not me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

This is unbelievable!! Seems more like there's one person registering new accounts every day and posting messages you have to decypher for 2 hours to even understand a bit what is meant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Is it really that bad in the US? Seems like every person who is under the age of 30 is typing/writing messages like "that".... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Ya that's bad! I see why you bash people for spelling and grammar, I wouldn't want the forum full of post's like that!

Last edited by a moderator:

CutlassJim

Why not, then we can be like TOONERZZZZZ!!!!!

Last edited:

You guys thought I was bad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif Wow! Starting to see the point of the grammar Nazi's.

fivestardsm

Quoting CutlassJim:
Why not, then we can be like TOONERZZZZZ!!!!!

faint2.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Thank you to dboy for showing exactly why we are ball busters about the way posts look around here.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned