The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mud gaurds/splash gaurds

gotbl4d3

hello guys i was wondering if anybody could get me the part numbers for the splash shields that cover my belts and the splash shield that covers my transmission i would look it up in my CAPS right now but at the moment it is not working so if you guys could me the part numbers that would be great. or i would like to buy a used set if they are in good condition if anybody is selling any thanks guys

fuel

MB545796 and MB545795 is what you want.

BluFalcon

Not sure if they're still available in the US. I ordered a set for my car a few years ago, and was told by the parts guy that was the last complete set he was able to find using his sources.

LIV4PSI

Fender liners? JNZ has them for roughly $75 apiece

fuel

no not fender liners, the plastic shields that attach to the bottom of the frame rails that cover the crank pulley and belts on one side and the end of the transmission on the other side. Mine is missing the transmission side completely and partially missing a chunk from the engine side so I too am trying to track down a pair. They are specific to the 4WD models only.

LIV4PSI

None of my VR4s has ever came with them attached. I checked my parts bin, I do have a set though

OP, PM me an offer, or someone else speak up with what they are worth. I am missing them from 1501, but it's a weekend warrior so they probably aren't necessary

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned