The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsubishi Owners Day 2011 July 9th (Cypress, California)

Tre3zy

currently near new port beach chillin' see you guys there

GSX_TC

Got my VR4 back from the paint shop, she's all sexy now. I'll be running a lil late to mod prob around 930am or so but I'll be there.

ApexHunter

Nice car!

I did not bring my car, it is not running. Hopefully i'll get the chance next year. I'm 2 for 4 so far. The last 2 years i've got it running for a couple months in the fall, like a month or two after mod, and then i'll break something and/or pull it apart for some reason a month or two later.

oldman_tau

thanks bro!

sorry to hear that. hopefully we can meet up someday with gsx_tc and other members not only in MOD. unfortunately i didnt even get a chance to take some pics of any cars even my car so i can post here.

GSX_TC

I have like 200 pics and a few Dyno pulls, I'll make a thread once I figure out how to get the pics off the camera, my adapter I normally use broke so I gotta wait.

GSX_TC

No problem

GSX_TC

Well my Sd card is not working so I'm gonna take it to this shop tomorrow to fix it. Pics will be up shortly

Sorry to say that...
Your pics file wayyyy too big. And not enough GVR4 pics. I think more than 15 of them. But pics. only shown 4-5 Galant VR4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif.

GSX_TC

Nope your wrong buddy. First of all I'm not even finished uploading. Second: I photographed EVERY single Galant VR4 there. So please don't tell me I didn't.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned