The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mini gauges?

Brunoboy

anyone have Mini Gauges? since I wanna use the dash pod, i want to put three mini gauges if possible. Boost, EGT and Oil Pressure. anyone know of a place to get these gauges? Thanks
-Shane

Dialcaliper

Autometer makes a 3-gauge panel using 1-1/2" electric gauges, but it's fixed for oil pressure, voltage and water temperature.

You can purchase them together, or individually if you look around at places like Jegs. Google "Autogage 2391" for the combo and "Autogage 2354" "Autogage 2355" and "Autogage 2356" for the individual units.

They also sell mechanical versions, but running hot oil and water tubes to the cabin is never a really great idea.

There are a few others like this out there, but the choice of gauges are basically the same. Note, it should not be hard to wire up a "water temperature" gauge to monitor oil temperature, as they are basically the same thing (just put a sticker on it that says "oil" if you have to).

Last edited:

Brunoboy

no its because i have that dash pod now, and I run three 52mm gauges already in a pod made by curtis. but I want to get smaller gauges for the dash pod and put a double din in my car so i can watch dvds and ish on long drives and during those boring nights kicken away from home.

Brunoboy

is that the pod only?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned