The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Milt's #870/1000 pics.....

boostingwild

you are right about the plate...now i can go to bed..thanks dude!

thecman02

your car is very nice.... i want your front grill the most!

BoostedAWD91

great looking car!! paint looks great, not real crazy about the wheels but everyone has different taste. I see u made the front lip from the door seal?

boostin4door

Quoting thecman02:
your car is very nice.... i want your front grill the most!

Thanks, The CF grill is from the infamous Aeroworks.I got it last year. I didn't know about all the bad experiences people had with him until after I ordered it :-( It took 2 months & some threatening emails to get it from "Paulo" or whatever his name is. Had to make the mesh grill, and custom mount it(no provisions for that) :-(
But it worked out.
Yeah, Maxxim makes a wheel just like that. Not sure if they still make them though.
Curtis..., D, will be getting the 1g tuned next week, so we'll see what she does soon.

boostin4door

Quoting BoostedAWD91:
great looking car!! paint looks great, not real crazy about the wheels but everyone has different taste. I see u made the front lip from the door seal?

Yes Sir, HD door seal all day! ;-]

Tre3zy

really nice man.... wat kind of front lip is that???? that on of those garage door rubber lip????

Tre3zy

hahahahaha cool ima try that on my galant.... see how it works.... ive seen it clean on the white and black one but iono how its gonna look like on a green galant....

chrisb33

dude, care to share your experience in installing the hx35? what kind of problems and solutions were made? some pics would be greatly appreciated. im rebuilding my engine and im going to use the same stuff as yours - fp mani, hx35, 2gmaf, etc. etc.

thanks man.

chris b

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned