The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Meet 1218/2000....possibly one of the cleanest unmolested GVR4

the_underdog

Congrats man, it looks fantastic! Thanks for the big pics too.

Olson

Very nice buy. You should get it buffed and waxed the paint just dosent pop like it should.

LT1UltraZ

Thanks guys, going to change all the fluids and get started on claybar/polish job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Will post pics as i go /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Staff member
Quoting G:
Definitely looks clean and all original! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
What kind of maintenance history did you get with it?

Wookalar

Quoting ktmrider:
Quoting LT1UltraZ:
I am actually very curious if anyone from here made him an offer and what it was.

Quite certain there were a number of offers, most below half of the asking price. Doubt you'll ever hear about them, no one likes to admit how cheap they are...

LMAO.

Whoever the previous owner was, GREAT JOB in caring for that car all these years.

New owner, nice score! Your garage reminds me of a friend of mine a while back, he had a white 97 supra tt and a white 94 mr2 turbo. Would love to see pics of all your cars together, especially the mr2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ApexHunter

HOLY CRAP man!!! You scored!!! It sounds like you know what you have there, i'm sure you'll take good care of it. Saw your other cars in the FS thread. Very nice little collection there; some of my favorites from the 90's, which was a great era.

And i'd like to finish with this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Quoting turbowop:
All the price haters in the for-sale thread can sukkit.

manikbastrd

Wow!!!! That is about all I can say. I thought that I was lucky with mine. Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Vr4junkie

Congratulations on your new purchase bought mine from the original owner as well but mine was not as clean as yours faded paint slightly ripped leather seats from DD 140k Mi rear dog leg missing little things here and there.

Hahaha this whole price thing is too funny now i'm feeling curious my self.

mitsuturbo

Quoting xuberantz:
Nice car, #161 was a two owner 61k mile car when I purchased it a few month ago I think it just rolled over 62k. Had everything with it also (window sticker, maintenance records, etc). It's not as original as it has a few very well done upgrades, but still in awesome condition. Curious what you paid as I feel I got an amazing deal on mine.

I owned 161/2000. Got hit and totaled while parked. You now have the only remaining 161.

OP: Holy crap that's a great looking car. Nice score!

4Grim

Damn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif That is one effin clean all original bone stock GVR4....you definitely got a Gem!

The temptation would be hard to modify it, but I would keep it completely keep is stock. Its your car now..so you can do whatever you see is fit, but I am pretty sure you will keep it classy and tasteful quality mods to it.

Definitely envious and happy to see a well taken care of GVR4. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

JamesFoster

Absolutely gorgeous, probably the cleanest stock one left... Great buy!

92_talon_awd

Very clean looking car, congratulations and welcome! Nice MR2 btw.

Street Surgeon

Nice car man awesome buy, was also nice of the PO to provide detailed pics of the key/key code /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

LT1UltraZ

20140619_220537.jpg

after claybar/polish/wax.....ill post better pics this weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

MellowVR4

That thing looks juicy wet!!!!!!!!! Looks great next to that supra too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Now that's rare, a Toyota and a Mitsubishi in the same pic and the Toyota has it's hood up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Awesome lineup of cars you have there!

Jesus_Negros

Damn I want it

G

Staff member
Quoting G:
Definitely looks clean and all original! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
What kind of maintenance history did you get with it?

?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned