The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Maintenance!!

Hi, I am wondering if they make belt kits for the vr4's motor I am currently undergoing severe maintenance and I plan on getting a full gasket set but I am unable to find a kit that has the serp belt and timing belt and power steering belt. Am I just out of luck and will have to buy them seperately???? Ohhhhh I almost forgot to ask. I am also looking to replace every bushing for my suspension so who would make a complete set of bushings thats made out of polyurethane?

Thanks,
Paul

turbofonz

Also buy only mitsu belts.

Mitsu timing belts are way better than any cheapy ones... and aftermarket alt/p/s belts squeal a lot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned