The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Lowered Ride Pics

OMFGeofffff

Turbofonz....did you leave the stechs as they were or did you have to do any cutting.

Quoting CutlassJim:
Bright green.

Green = S-Tech /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

speedyvr4

Don't have a picture to show but I do have some input on those sprint springs. I had them on my 1g and 1 of them snapped while crusing, didn't even hit a bump or anything. rode like crap, just a bad quality spring IMHO. I have been debating lowering my gvr4(DD) for a couple of years, while they look great dropped, I just couldn't stomach another stiff ride like my 1g(AGX/MEGAN). I also can't bring myself to use my 1g spring beacuse I think cutting springs is just a big nono. bottom line is just like the ol big boy vr4's are saying is you gotta give to get, in this case, comfort for performance.
Quoting 2DAMAX:
Need Help Guys

I am currently running KYB's W. 1g Sprint 2inch drop Springs in the front, and eibach Rears. Ever since I changed the front springs, nothing but problems. The car sits nice and low, but just the slight of bumps and low mph will make you clench your teeth, the ride is too hard and very, very uncomfortable. Can someone tell me a cost effective setup that will not hit as hard with a nice drop? Do Drop zone coils ride hard? thank you for any input

27030_702687895937_27612694_39022626_3043745_n.jpg

turbofonz

Quoting OMFGeofffff:
Turbofonz....did you leave the stechs as they were or did you have to do any cutting.

Untouched.

I'm contiplating cutting them to lower it a bit more, but that's just person preference. They sit very nice as is.

524of1000

^thats pretty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Nartanian

Bump for awesome thread! I know people got more pics and setups!

BPU925

this may be the first pic of 925 on here....here she is on KYB adjustable shocks on eibach pro i believe...good be sportlines....very comfortable ride though on softest setting...never bottoms out the shocks either...

HEY SPEEDYVR4!....wat kind of rims are those on ur ride? i like them alot

Last edited:

dewman

Quoting BPU925:

this may be the first pic of 925 on here....here she is on KYB adjustable shocks on eibach pro i believe...good be sportlines....very comfortable ride though on softest setting...never bottoms out the shocks either...

Very good looking stance you've got there,man. Did you use 2g upper pillowball mounts?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quote:

Test fitting some ADR Revolutions 17x7 +42 offset before i bought them tires (215/25/17) were low on air but they were junk anyway.

That's some low profile! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

BPU925

Quoting dewman:
Quoting BPU925:

Very good looking stance you've got there,man. Did you use 2g upper pillowball mounts?

i dont know if they are?...didnt know they fit either....do people do this with the 1g's also?....how does it help?

Nartanian

Quoting BPU925:

What size tires are on the wheels?

Tre3zy

Evo 8 shocks with evo tein's

Tre3zy

YES IT IS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif ITS PAINTED BLACK NOW AND ITS FUNCTIONAL

Nartanian

You have a boostx lip on the usdm bumper?

Tre3zy

yes i do.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And yes i have the lip on a usdm bumper.... the lip was made for both the usdm and jdm bumper....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned